This morning
at approximately 6:35 am my sweet hubs rolls over and frantically asks
what time is it over and over until i would disclose the grim facts.
The routine continued every 20 minutes after that.
The cause for such urgency:
THIS morning at 9 am was my very 1st day of ...
(drum roll please)...
...

PIANO LESSONS!
(minus the cigarette and the fact that Im not a man---
i just love this painting really)
YUUUUP! My baby's Christmas gift for me was the greatest EVER!
A certificate for 1 year's worth of piano lessons!
and an Alicia Keys music book!
and today I cashed in!
Now,
anyone who really knows me
knows that I have this obsession/life long wish of being able to do this:
YES!
Now if homegirl can do it...aint no reason why I cant!
Life Long Goal/slight obsession here I come!
Gracias a mi rey querido for encouraging what I hope is
some kinda musical talent in this body of mine! BESOTES !




2 comments:
Don't I know it's about TIME you got the piano lessons!
I'm so excited for you!
And FELICIDADES on having a baby boy!!! He'll be guapo guapo guapo guapo guapo....
Good on ya for starting the piano lessons....but if you play Fur Elise around me, be prepared for crippled fingers.
LOVE YA!
Post a Comment